Friday, December 13, 2013

Valentine friendship bracelets. I would do something different for the center...I don't know if I could see many kids actually wearing them with the giant circle card on them...but the idea in general is fun.

Really love this Christmas card
Really love this Christmas card

Download whole gallery
Happy birthday die cut letters in Lime Green for by Mariapalito, $4.00
Happy birthday die cut letters in Lime Green for by Mariapalito, $4.00

Download whole gallery
Valentine friendship bracelets. I would do something different for the center...I don't know if I could see many kids actually wearing them with the giant circle card on them...but the idea in general is fun.
Valentine friendship bracelets. I would do something different for the center...I don't know if I could see many kids actually wearing them with the giant circle card on them...but the idea in general is fun.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment